Navigation Bar

 photo AboutButton_zps3e3e6a0b.jpg photo TutorialsButton_zps03322e87.jpg photo BeliefsButton_zps1e247524.jpg photo ContactButton_zpseba78591.jpg

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Holiday spirit already!

So I bought Michael Buble's Christmas album and I've been listening to it for two days straight! I'm so ready for the holidays!! I love this time of year when the leaves start falling, popcorn, hot chocolate and movies are the perfect date, future Thanksgiving dinners with family, Christmas trees start getting pulled out the attic/basement/garage/shed, and plans for the lights on your house are made. It is so wonderful to be blessed as much as I am and I am very grateful for all the many great memories I have made and traditions I have kept with family and friends over the years. I look forward to making new ones with my husband and our future children! Oh I love it! I know it's a little early to be listening to Christmas tunes but look what it does!?!?! It gets me all happy and grateful. Why wouldn't you want to feel like this? :) Have a marvelous next few months. They will be as wonderful as you let them be!


No comments:

Post a Comment