Navigation Bar

 photo AboutButton_zps3e3e6a0b.jpg photo TutorialsButton_zps03322e87.jpg photo BeliefsButton_zps1e247524.jpg photo ContactButton_zpseba78591.jpg

Thursday, April 26, 2012

OMGoodness! I finally found the perfect chairs!

I've been wanting to re-paint some wingback chairs for a long time. I found a great tutorial here. I looked and looked and watched ksl and craigslist for like 3 months and never found any at a price I could afford. Then today I spotted them. I took a trip to the Provo DI to see if I could find a really cute handbag... But, there they were. Just sitting there together looking up at me and saying "Tayci! We want you to fix us and love us!"

So naturally, when furniture speaks to me I can't just ignore it! (Who would do such a thing?) And I bought them. It was a trip to get them home but they made it. :) I am in love and I can't wait to get started!!! Now the only problem is deciding what color to paint them. I don't want to pick a color that I'll get sick of and want to change soon. But I also don't want something that's boring. if any of you have suggestions I would love them! (I want to put one in my office and one in the craft room/future nursery. I really like the idea of white but I'm not sure if the blue would show through.)


If you have any ides at all!! Let me know. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment