OLD Tee (mine were plain white Hanes from years and years ago)
Sewing Machine (if your shirts are too small, use two and sew together)
1. Take your old shirt and lay it flat. Cut the original hem off. Then cut as close to the arms as you would like.
2. (Optional. Scroll down to (5) if you are not sewing two pieces together) My shirts were too small for just one to go around like an infinity scarf so I used too. Cut the sides open of both pieces.
3 (Optional. Scroll down to (5) if you are not dying the scarf.) Use Rit Dye to dye the fabric in whatever color you want. I used Dark Brown liquid Rit Dye
4. NOT PICTURED (Optional. Scroll down to (5) if you are not sewing two pieces together) Use a zig-zag stitch and matching thread to sew the pieces together and make one long tube.
5. Stretch the fabric out by pulling it lengthwise.
6. Style and wear everyday this fall. :)