Navigation Bar

 photo AboutButton_zps3e3e6a0b.jpg photo TutorialsButton_zps03322e87.jpg photo BeliefsButton_zps1e247524.jpg photo ContactButton_zpseba78591.jpg

Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Holidays

Our first Christmas together was wonderful. Andy got sick Christmas day and gave it to me a few days later. But other than that we had a great time. We got a Kinect from Santa and we love it!! We played tennis on the sports season 2 game and the next day I was very sore. Haha.



After Christmas we went to El Paso, Texas for the Sun Bowl. I know I'm not a Utah Utes fan but I couldn't let my husband and brother-in-law have all the fun without me. The trip was so long!!! We drove the whole way there and back. It was about 28 hours of driving round trip. HOLY COW! The Utes won the game in overtime so it made the trip worth it. here are some pictures. :)





Check it out!!! Glory road. :)






I was super glad we went because of the history of UTEP. It was awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment