Navigation Bar

 photo AboutButton_zps3e3e6a0b.jpg photo TutorialsButton_zps03322e87.jpg photo BeliefsButton_zps1e247524.jpg photo ContactButton_zpseba78591.jpg

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

EPIC. HAIR. CUT.


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9975959/?claim=2yjer342d5e">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
So after we went to Disneyland in August I cut Andy's hair and I messed up a little so we had to cut it shorter than the norm. Well, he has been growing it out for 4 MONTHS!!! That's crazy cause his hair grows fast. I usually cut it every 5-6 weeks. Oh boy. On December 13th he actually let me cut it. SO EXCITING! I was very happy. 



Before #1


Before #2


Before #3


The pile of hair after. (with a random piece of plastic from our bathroom floor)


AFTER #1


AFTER #2


AFTER #3

Oh it looks so so much better! I like it the most when it's about 3 or 4 days after the cut. Then I'm used to it and he looks like a nice guy. Haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment