Navigation Bar

 photo AboutButton_zps3e3e6a0b.jpg photo TutorialsButton_zps03322e87.jpg photo BeliefsButton_zps1e247524.jpg photo ContactButton_zpseba78591.jpg

Monday, September 30, 2013

Feeling Tribal



I have had this fabric for about year now and could never decide what to make with it. Well my inspiration came when Andy got me a SERGER for my birthday!!! I am in heaven! I was trying to decide if I needed one or not for a long time. I read a lot of blogs that said "if you sew with knits get a serger." Basically all I ever do is sew with knits. On occasion I will venture into the world of more slippery fabrics but the majority is knit. I just love my serger to death. I busted out two skirts last night with it. I will write a tutorial on how to make this skirt very soon. In the meantime just enjoy the fall colors and the sweater on my legs. :)


Top: D.I., Skirt: Me (tutorial coming soon), Tights: Target, Boots: Forever Young Shoes




No comments:

Post a Comment