Shirt: Kohls, Shorts: Gifted
Here are 5 things about Bug at 5 months.
1. He is now sitting up for a few seconds at a time. He does fold in half like this last picture a lot or just tips over but he is getting much better at it every day.
2. He eats a ton!!! Lots and lots of milk as well as solid foods. So far his favorite new food is bananas. I could mix anything with them and he would still eat it with a smile.
3. He's rolled over a few times but not since I captured the video on Instagram here. I guess he'll just do it more when he's really ready.
4. His voice is getting very loud. He is very into screaming at things from his rattle, teething rings, his jungle gym monkey, to the TV. I love it!
5. He is starting the "stranger danger" stage. It's a little sad to see him not like his aunts and uncles and make the cutest little sad faces but I know he'll grow out of it.
He is wonderful and I look forward to him growing more and more cute every day!