Navigation Bar

 photo AboutButton_zps3e3e6a0b.jpg photo TutorialsButton_zps03322e87.jpg photo BeliefsButton_zps1e247524.jpg photo ContactButton_zpseba78591.jpg

Thursday, September 29, 2011

...just thinking...

I am sitting here trying to read my textbook while I waiting for the most amazing husband ever to pick me up to go home and I decided that I am very very blessed. I have a deeply caring husband who loved me for me even when I wasn't sure if I loved myself, family who has supported me through the most difficult times in my life, friends who make me laugh on the days when all I want to do is cry, a Heavenly Father who knows and trusts me enough to send me here to this oh so crazy world, and a Savior who was willing to sacrifice his life and much more just so I can experience less pain and more true joy and happiness than I can ever imagine. It is so wonderful to stop and think of all the priceless blessings I have in my life. I thank my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ for everything good and bad that has happened in my life to make me who I am and get me where I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment