Navigation Bar

 photo AboutButton_zps3e3e6a0b.jpg photo TutorialsButton_zps03322e87.jpg photo BeliefsButton_zps1e247524.jpg photo ContactButton_zpseba78591.jpg

Friday, September 30, 2011

AHH!! MacBook Pro's here we come!!

So I totally bought Andy and I MacBook Pro's for Christmas yesterday but I totally couldn't wait to use them so I surprised him with "his" present tonight when he got home from work. The best part, for him i think, was that after I brought his out (and then ran away so I couldn't see if he was disappointed or angry that I spent the money on this) I took him into our hallway where I had them hidden and opened the cabinet door to reveal... A MacBook Pro for me too. BAHAHAHAHA!! I couldn't risk being jealous and our marriage on only having one. :) He thought I was just adorable and said "thank you for the wonderful surprise honey! This will be great for school now that we both have a lot of online stuff to do." Hee hee! I love him! And... our new toys.

1 comment: