Navigation Bar

 photo AboutButton_zps3e3e6a0b.jpg photo TutorialsButton_zps03322e87.jpg photo BeliefsButton_zps1e247524.jpg photo ContactButton_zpseba78591.jpg

Friday, October 7, 2011

BIRTHDAY!!

It's my birthday today. 22! YAY! I"m so excited to spend it  my my hubby! Although I have school and homework to do. LAME!! And the weather here yesterday was awful!! It snow in Springville and rained so so much in Orem. BOO! It was my sister Rene's birthday yesterday and I kept telling her the weather was the worst present ever. Haha. Anyway I just wanted to say that I'm really lucky to have great friends and family and a wonderful husband. :) Oh! And, we love our MacBook Pros! And I want the new iPhone. Haha I'm horrible. Still obsessed as you can see. Well ttfn!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I had horrible spelling and my sentences didn't even flow. Sorry guys!

    ReplyDelete