Navigation Bar

 photo AboutButton_zps3e3e6a0b.jpg photo TutorialsButton_zps03322e87.jpg photo BeliefsButton_zps1e247524.jpg photo ContactButton_zpseba78591.jpg

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Announcement!!

Drum Roll Please...........

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!
THAT'S RIGHT! WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!



As you can see in the picture, the dues date is May 4th, 2013. We are so excited!!! We went to the doctor today and they did the ultrasound. I was so nervous because I have had three dreams about having twins (a boy and a girl.) When we looked at the monitor we saw only one so I was relieved. Andy looked the same. It was so great to have him there with me! We saw the little heart beating so incredibly fast. It was breathtaking. I couldn't really believe this little person was inside of me. (Aside from the occasional morning sickness and exhaustion that is.) Andy and I are so grateful for this chance to be parents! It's going to be a wonderful experience and I look forward to updating you on how the pregnancy and family is growing.



No comments:

Post a Comment