Navigation Bar

 photo AboutButton_zps3e3e6a0b.jpg photo TutorialsButton_zps03322e87.jpg photo BeliefsButton_zps1e247524.jpg photo ContactButton_zpseba78591.jpg

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Announcement Number 2!!

So I went to the doctor's office this week. And... we got to see the sex of our baby. 

WE'RE HAVING A BOY!!!

I am so excited! I always wanted a boy first because I never had an older brother. :) I'm very nervous because I know next to nothing about boys (I have 3 sisters.) But I am very excited for the new life we will be bringing into our family. Such a wonderful blessing to be able to have one of God's precious children come into our lives. I know there will be a lot of struggles and many sleepless nights that follow but with the help of our Lord and Savior, family and friends, and many prayers we will make it. 

Love to you all!
Tayci 

No comments:

Post a Comment