Navigation Bar

 photo AboutButton_zps3e3e6a0b.jpg photo TutorialsButton_zps03322e87.jpg photo BeliefsButton_zps1e247524.jpg photo ContactButton_zpseba78591.jpg

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween & Parker Seven Months Old


For Parker's first Halloween I decided to go very simple. He was a Minion. :) I knew he would hate a hat and we already had the sunglasses and overalls. I used a plain white Gerber Onesie and dyed it yellow with Rit Dye. We only went down to Andy's parent's house because who wants to give candy to a seven month old's parents on Halloween? Not me. While we were there we spent the evening with the grandparents and Andy's brother Casey, his wife Kim, and their 13 month old Mason. Mason was dressed as Mickey Mouse. I made him some yellow TOMS (not seen in the pictures) using this pattern and tutorial from Homemade Toast. 



I loved them holding hands! It was super cute. Yes I know I'm a sappy mom. :)

Now on to Bug's Seven month old birthday.


It was actually yesterday but I am such a bad keeper-upper that I tend to be a few days late on these monthly updates.

Here are Seven things about Bug at Seven Months
  1. He definitely sits up well. (except for those few occasions like the picture below).
  2. He has figured out how to SCREAM! Not just talking but screaming. Whenever he feels like he needs more attention, or he is having the time of his life he just lets out this high pitched screech!
  3. He is cutting his first tooth at this very moment. :) and :( The poor kid (and Mommy and Daddy) are not enjoying it one bit. As soon as it breaks through I will for sure Instagram it so feel free to follow along here to stay updated.
  4. We have a jumper/play gym thing for him and he finally learned how to actually jump in it this past week. It so cute to watch him learning.
  5. He wants so desperately to crawl/move around. Whenever he is doing tummy time he just wiggles and wiggles like crazy trying to move. Most of the time I will put my hands on his feet so he can push them and move forward and he really likes to do that. He for sure has the scoot backwards thing down though.
  6. He is and has been sleeping through the night for a while now. He goes to bed around 8:30 and I hear him talking in his bed at 6:30 the next morning. Yes I know it's early but with me and Andy both having a crazy morning schedule we are all awake that early anyway.
  7. He has started waving "hello." Only to Andy but it is a faint up and down with the hand every time he comes home from school or work.






1 comment:

  1. Yay for 7 months! He's getting so big and cuter every day. Seems like time flies for babies faster than the rest of us. Happy to hear the updates. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete